WHEN TO APPLY
CAP admissions are on a bi-annual basis.
Dates & Deadlines:
- 1) Spring admissions program candidates apply by June 1st and receive notification by July 1st
- 2) Winter admissions program candidates apply by January 1st and receive notification by February 1st
MINIMUM CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
The CAP admission committee looks closely at an applicant's history, background of service, talent, and
character as exhibited in references and short answers. Approximately 60% of our decision is based on the
criteria listed below. The other 40% is based on the overall impression a Creative Activist makes with his/her
commitment to the issue and eagerness to engage with the others in the community.
Applications are evaluated in the following areas:
- • Expression of a sustainable impact solution towards a Core Social Issue challenge
- • Thoughtful strategy and well defined goals with a clear timeline and benchmarks towards completion
- • Past work, partnerships and references of the applicant
- • Uniqueness of contribution to the current CAP community