Thank you for your interest in becoming a Visionary (our version of an intern), at Creative Visions! We are looking for qualified candidates interested in combining their passion for the arts with their desire to improve the world around them.
Our Visionary Program is designed to offer you a unique learning experience while connecting you with industry professionals and leaders in the impact media space, including film, arts, design, and performing arts. Our focus is on media that drives awareness and action around causes and issues--both locally and globally.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS:
- A commitment of at least 12 hours a week
- A commitment of at least 2 months
- Attend events at the Dan Eldon Center for Creative Activism in Malibu
- Applicants must have solid interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills
- Applicants must be patient, friendly, punctual, and work well under pressure in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Please fill out the inquiry form below if you are interested! We look forward to hearing from you!
NOTE: Submissions for Summer 2017 internships will be reviewed soon, please be patient as we will update you accordingly.